Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Happy Father's Day to my Dad, whom I love and respect more every year. And Happy Father's Day to Uncle Murry, Uncle Larry, Uncle Eddie, Keith, David, Earl, Chad, and Brandon--we love you and we're proud of you!
Love,
Jenny
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I second your wish to the dads in our family. God has certainly blessed our family with wonderful fathers. Hope each one has a wonderful day! Love you all!
And I third it....the men in our family are such a blessing and we celebrate and recognize that today and remind ourselves daily we have much to be thankful for in the spiritual heritage we have received from our heavenly Father and from our earthly father (Pa). Dad, we hope you can look down and see what a blessing you bestowed on us all! Happy Father's Day!!
Thank you, Jenny for the affirmation. A father can feel no greater joy than to know that he is loved and appreciated by his children. I am very proud of you and Chad. You are both people of great spiritual strength and conviction and I know that your heavenly Father's face beams every time you brighten someone's day.
Post a Comment