Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hi Guys! I am going to try and post picture that all the great grandkids gave Granny for her b-day. Please let me know if you can't view or it just doesn't come through clear. I printed a card with all of the great grandkids names on it for her. ---------Okay, need to convert pic project to Jpeg and then I will post. Lindsay, I am e-mailing you pics today! I have been so busy with end of school and Earl's awards night, graduation, end of year parties--You are on the "list"(if you're on the list it will get done).
Earl graduated yesterday ( I have DVD of him "rapping", will bring to next family gathering). After graduation he and about 19 other kids went on a "PARTY BUS"--our group of moms had originally intended to rent a limo but with all the graduations they were all rented out. Anyway, the party bus was from limo co. and was really nice for his age group--it had blacklights and a wetbar (stocked with the finest sodas!!) and they played music and danced all the way to St. Augustine where we all ate lunch and then returned to a pool party at one of the kid's home. Earl had a great time and was exhausted by day end. So now I must resign myself to the fact that I am officially getting old---I am the mother of a middle-schooler!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim - That's hysterical about Earl's graduation van - Chad and I were cracking up! Tell him we said "congratulations!". Look forward to seeing the pics!

Anonymous said...

Kim, if you think you feel old, how do you think I feel!! Oh, well you know what they say, you are only as old as you feel and so I am probably still maybe a teenager, but only in mind. Yes, and we have 2 copies of the "rapping" so Earl better watch out. I am the grandmother of 2 middle schoolers and very proud of both of them I might say. They are amazing young boys!!! Amazing, wonderful, beautiful, intelligent goes for all six of mine. But, I happen to think that all the grandchildren and "greats" in our family are pretty special. Just stating the facts:). We are in Bham and having so much fun with Harrison and Elizabeth. She just talks and smiles and yes those little cheeks are just as chubby in person. She is the best baby. Never cries unless she is hungry. And Harrison is all boy. Everyone have a great weekend. I did talk to Uncle Eddie on Thursday and he is doing very well. He said he just gets a little tired, but when he does he just sits down and rests and then he is ready to go again. He is moving out of the house and into his travel trailer and he will be heading our way sometime in September. Keep him in your prayers. Love you all!!