Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Siegel Family
Dear Family,
Just a quick update on the Easons (Dennis and Linda). This week we are setting up and preparing for our church garage sale which will be open for members only Friday evening and everyone else Saturday morning all day. Dennis and I are overseeing it, but we are getting lots of good help! The entire fellowship hall is pretty much full and stuff keeps coming! Of course being there everyday has its advantages....I have a new wardrobe for work and all money goes towards our mission trust fund. The Mission Serve Group (which we are a part of) decides how that money is spent, so I know it is going for good works and to further the gospel around the world....can't say that about most of the money put in the contribution as building, maintenance and salaries pretty much eats it up! Anyhow, I have tried to be diligent about cleaning out closets, drawers, garage, etc., but alas, Missy and I are kindred spirits as it is difficult to part with anything that might have a use or has any sentimentality to it! It's who we are, Missy....Kim, I know you can't relate! I have probably brought back stuff to equal what I have gotten rid of! But, oh well, it's a little different stuff, and it's going for a good cause. Missy, on that subject....I can't resist....if no one else is interested in Madison's doll stuff....I waited to see if anyone else responded....I do have a spot in a closet I can store them until the little girls in our family get older. Hope everyone has a good "rest of the week and weekend". Love, Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! Madison will be happy that the younger girls in the family will get to play with them. I will get it over to mom's house and next time you are in town or if she comes up there, she'll have it. (Is that okay, mom?) I ove garage sales, my problem is, I just can't anymore, because I can't resist. Some of my best things have come from garage sales!!!!!
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda! Glad to hear you were able to find some "goodies" at the garage sale - in case you haven't checked - I sent you an email listing just a few things I'd like for you to keep your eyes out for. Thanks! Well, both kids are asleep - and I've got cleanin' to do - talk to you soon!