Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kim! Love you!
Happy Birthday, Kim! Hope this is a wonderful day. I'll see you tomorrow! :-)
Love,
Jenny
Happy Birthday to my lovely Kimmy! Hope you have a great day and like your present! ;-) Were you surprised? Love ya!
Happy Birthday, Kim! I remember that very special day when you were born....I became an aunt and couldn't have been more proud of you! And that continues to this day! Love, Aunt Linda
Happy Birthday Kim! I will try to call you later this afternoon!
I also wanted to say that I am jealous because Mom didn't start a whole new post for me on my birthday. Thanks a lot Mom! (haha?)
Happy Birthday Kim!
Love,Larry
Post a Comment