Monday, June 12, 2006

Hello family. I have so busy that I haven't had time to post anything new (and I haven't had anything new to post.) We are really busy at work. I am working about 65 hours a week and it will eventually peak to about 80 hours in the next couple of weeks, but I did want to say hi and to use the blog as a chance to hopefully get rid of a few extra things (ha, ha). For all you parents of young ones (or maybe grandparents who want to entertain your grandchildren), I have a graco high chair, graco baby swing and a graco bassinet (all child sized for baby dolls). They are all in good shape, Madison just doesn't play with them anymore and we are trying to clean her room out. Let me know if anyone wants them. She agreed to part with them only if someone in the family got them. Don't ask me why she put that stipulation on there. She is too much like me, holding on to everything!!!!!!!! If you don't want them, but know someone that does, that's fine, too!

Jenny, after July 21, my schedule will go back to normal. Let me know a good day and we can have lunch. I miss sharing all my stories with you guys on Wednesday nights. I haven't heard if there is going to be a Beth Moore class in the fall. Hopefully, we can all attend another one.

Well, that's all from this end. It is raining, as it has all day and I am watching the news to see where Alberto ends up. Thankfully, we are getting much needed rain! Hope everyone has a great week and stays dry! Hello Hurricane Season!
Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Missy - 65-80 hours a week?! I don't know how you do it! Thanks for the offer of baby stuff, but we're growing swings, high chairs and toys out our ears! :)

Anonymous said...

I have only one word.....EBAY!

Anonymous said...

Lunch sounds good, Melissa--I still haven't tried that new pizza place! Email me when thinks ease up for you and we'll find a good day.