Friday, June 02, 2006

Hey, Everyone!
Sounds as if everyone has been busy lately. I have another week of work and then I plan to enjoy the summer. Graduation is tonight- 538 graduates!!!
We have a friend that Keith and Lindsey know that needs your prayers, Sophia Lewis Creighton.
Larry baptized her in high school while she was at CAC and performed her wedding ceremony about a year ago. Well, her work found her Tuesday morning at home unconscious. She had had about 70 seizures. The doctors found a brain tumor about the size of a golf ball. It is benign but she will have surgery in a few weeks. This is her second time to have a brain tumor. Please keep
Sophia in your prayers. She has been like a daughter to us.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Love,
Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, We will be sure to keep Sophie in our prayers. I know she has struggled with that for a long time. Thanks for the notice!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! Thanks for the update and we'll keep praying for her.