Monday, June 26, 2006
Hi Everyone! Thanks for the birthday wishes! I sure don't feel 38 years old. Earl and the boys bought me an Ipod and had "MOM ROCKS!" engraved on the back. I guess little Earl was tired of me borrowing his. So glad to see you all jumping on the "LOST" train. Great Show!! Earl and I started watching Season 2 and then I went and rented Season 1 and we watched the entire season in two days--we are hooked!! Keith enlightened me on all of the hidden messages and codes so now I Tivo every episode so I can go back and watch it more closely. For those of you who have just started watching it, here is a little tip that Keith pointed out--Don't read ahead if you have not gotten to the episode where Will is missing--Anyway, Hurley is in the hatch drinking a quart of milk that has a picture of a missing kid on it--the kid is Will. I have so many numbers jotted down trying to connect all of the pieces. I love mental puzzles and I must say that this one keeps me coming back each week for more. Hope you all have a very wonderful week and a great 4th of July. We will be playing baseball (of course) as Earl starts a tournament this Thursday night @ 8:00. We are off to practice now!! Love, Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Ok - Chad and I have watched all but the last 4 shows of season 1 and we are totally addicted!!! Lost is by far the best show we've seen - other then the Amazing Race of course! Anyways, we went to rent disk 6 and both movie rentals were all checked out - bummer! Talk to you soon. Enjoy the Ipod!
Hey, that's exactly where I am! Y'all don't watch anymore until you get here and I'll rent it for us to on Wednesday. I love this show!
Speaking of Hurley, I was watching the episode where the Korean guy goes to deliver his father in law's "message" to the guy who works for him, and the guy's little daughter is watching tv...and Hurley is on the tv. I guess he was one for winning the lottery?
The girl calling out the lottery numbers is one of Sawyer's girlfriends.
Hey, I have seen every episode, and I don't remember who Will is. Can somebody refresh my memory? Thanks.
Oops! I meant to type WALT not Will. Walt is the kid on the milk carton. We watch the Amazing Race too--Great Show! Little Earl keeps asking if we can sign up for the family edition. We have started watching Treasure Hunters but haven't really gotten into it yet. Do any of you watch "House"? Earl and I like that show too.
"House" is my favorite show! I haven't watched Lost, but with all the talk, I may have to rent the DVD's and watch. Has Treasure Hunter started? You can tell I am not up on the new shows. I did watch every episode of American Idol and did vote for Taylor Hicks every week! Okay, I know, my life is boring.
Kim - Chad and I think your family would have a great chance at winning the family addition! We've seriously considered applying for it! Never seen the show House, or Treasure Hunters...can't comment on either show.
Jenny - Chad and I can't wait to watch disk 6 with you!!! See you tomorrow night for the Lost marathon.
Keith I am only writing so that you are not the only guy talking about late night Tv. But I love House. The dry humer is great. That is all I have to say.
My dad got us hooked on House. House and Lost are two shows I can't miss! Thank goodness for TiVo!
Brandon, thanks for the male support!
With all of the "Lost" discussions during the off season, can you just imagine what the blog will look like come September when the new season starts? We will have to start a chat room for us all.
Post a Comment