Monday, June 12, 2006


Hey guys - Since Aunt Nancy was desperate for some blogger interaction, thought I had something I could share that might interest everyone. As you can see in the picture, I've lost some weight - 42 pounds off in 11 weeks...I figure I'm probably half way to where I need to be. Linds and I have been doing the Weigh Down Workshop - so amazingly I've lost it all without a single day of exercise or counting calories! We see this weight loss as a permanent change of life and I'm thankful to God that my eyes of have been opened up to this message. Anyways - hope you're all doing good!
Love, Chad

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad, WOW, that's amazing. I just might need to hear more about that. I know Linda said that you and Lindsey were going to a workshop in Nashville. Keep us posted. Is this a program based through your church? I firmly believe that it has to be a permanent change of life not just something you go on and off. Thanks for the picture and sharing your results. Let us know some more. Have a great week. We love you all!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, where's my brother?? That's so good--I'm proud of you, for the weight loss and for so many other things. :-) Hope to see you soon--
Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Chad you look great! That is so awesome! Share your secrets with us, I would love to know more. Take care!

Brandon said...

Chad, Roomy, Man you better watch it. You keep this up and I might be able to take you.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Chad! That picture is mighty impressive....hope to see you all soon! Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Alec saw your picture at Mom's and was telling me about it. He put on his pj pants and stretched them out like your picture. He said Chad lost 42 lbs!! So I had to come look. GREAT JOB!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! 42 lbs in 11 weeks?? That's incredible! I won't ask how because I noticed you explain that in the next blog but just wanted to say congratulations! You've inspired me!