Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hey guys - Chad got on the family website last night and updated the photos. Here's the link : www.chadeason.com/Family
Talk to ya'll soon! Love, Linds

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! Granny and I are planning on going to Linda's on Friday morning to see Shepherd and Rauly. Sounds like your guys stay really busy. Sunday night at church we looked at Philippians 4:6 during our lesson and I thought this was good for all of us and especially with Shepherds upcoming xray "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." I need to be reminded of this every day. Have a great vacation! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Chad, that picture of Shepherd asleep at the table reminds me of the time we all went to Wild Waters and everyone came back to our house to eat. You were sitting in a high chair eating a piece of chicken and kept nodding off between bites. It was the funniest thing!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures....looking forward to seeing you all on
Wednesday. Chad, you often fell asleep at the table....your head would go right down into your plate!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, You have to send in Rauly's picture to Pottery Barn Kids--they publish the P.B. kid of the month in their catalogs. The one of her at the beach is absolutely precious!! I can send you the info. if you don't receive the catalog. I just received one the other day--(Earl may have thrown it out, he says I spend too much money there)! Thank goodness for online shopping!