Hey guys! Several of my friends in Savannah who attend church with us were asking me about our family. (They have heard so many great things about Rauly's name sake and how awesome Chad's parents are - not to mention all of the aunts, uncles and cousins.) Anyways, there was a computer nearby, so I showed them a few of the pics on our family blog. Don't worry - they didn't read any of our crazy blogs or comments! :) First of all - they couldn't get over how adorable Elizabeth Anne is - and secondly, they were just so inspired by everyone's desire to stay close and to keep in touch. I know I merely married in to the family, but I felt so much pride when I was telling everyone about the intelligence and manners in the great-grandchildren as well as the thoughtfullness and love expressed through the aunts, uncles, parents, grandparents. This family has something that is rare these days...a sense of belonging that comes from in tact marriages and parents who pass down christian teachings. Just wanted to say that I'm thankful to be a part of it!
Love you all! Lindsey
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lindsey, Just wanted to let you know that we are proud to have you as a member of our family and that goes for all the "inlaws" or as I think of them as "special additions" to our family. We are truly blessed!!
Lindsey, You are a sweetheart and always have been! I am glad we are not only spiritual family but now physical family. Who would have ever thought that 20 years ago!
Love to your family,
Teresa
Thanks, Lindsey, for your kind words and thoughtful ways. Enjoyed lunch with you yesterday and so enjoyed spending several days with Shepherd...what a delight! Looking forward to our next time together! Love, Linda
Post a Comment